Which section of the Portuguese Way are you going to do?
Information about the Portuguese Way
In its more than 600 km of length, the Portuguese Way has countless points of interest. Here are some of the most outstanding ones:
- The Hieronymites Monastery in Lisbon
- The Convent of Christ of Tomar
- The monumental complex of Buçaco - Mealhada
- The Clérigos Tower in Porto
- The fortified cathedral of Tui
- The historic centre of Pontevedra
- The stone of the church of Santiago in Padrón
- The collegiate church of Iria Flavia
- The cathedral of Santiago de Compostela
Or you can also check the agenda of cultural events on the Camino.