The Northern Way runs along the Cantabrian coast from the Spanish-French border to the city of the apostle. Venture along this green coastal route and discover some of the towns and villages considered to be the most beautiful in Spain, accompanied by lamias, xanas or mouras. If any Camino de Santiago can be called a "gastronomic route", it is this one.
Which section of the Camino del Norte are you going to do?
Information on the Camino del Norte
In its more than 800 km of length, the Camino del Norte has countless points of interest. Here are some of the highlights:
- The Miramar Palace in San Sebastian.
- The Guggenheim Museum and the Begoña Basilica in Bilbao
- Bilbao Cathedral
- The town of Castro Urdiales.
- The Collegiate Church of Santa Juliana in Santillana del Mar
- Modernist architecture in Comillas
- Santillana del Mar
- The fishing village of Llanes
- As Catedrais beach and the town of Ribadeo.
- The cathedral of Mondoñedo.
- The monastery of Sobrado dos Monxes.
Check the agenda of cultural events on the Camino.